Public liability insurance protects the insured to pay compensation and legal liabilities in accordance with the law due to accidents caused by the business or activities of the insured, resulting in third party casualties or property damage.
- Third party’s legal liability for personal injury or property damage
- Expenses for defense claims for liability litigation
- Tenant renting a property
- Property owner
- Event organizers, sponsors, etc.
- Factory proprietors, building management companies, property owners, owners’ corporations, restaurants, etc.